A. Small Battery Kit (universal fit) $18.
- • Lightweight
- • 4 biting edges to reduce battery slip and clamping pressure
- • Slotted holes for adjustment
- • Battery is located closer to the CG of the car – Evo
- • Uses of the stock plastic tray, in case (when) your PC680 dies. This way you can throw in a $25 replacement battery to get home or finish the event.
- • Includes mounting directions
B. Odyssey PC680 Small Battery $114.
C. Race Cats: $120.
- • Highest flowing cats available, not to be confused with typical ceramic HFC or cored out “rally” cat resonators.
- • 100 cell vs. Random’s 300 cell- which costs 50% more
- • Lightweight, 2 lbs. 11oz.
- • Gradual tapered housing smoothes exhaust flow to and from core
- • Polished SS I/O tube, can be welded into a test pipe
- • Racing use only. Results may vary, but passes SCCA test in impound
- • 2.25”, 2.5” and 3” available